Lucky me – tagged again! But as each version of 12 questions is different I’m more than happy to complete it again, this time courtesy of the lovely Rachel at Mr Isaac’s Blog.
I won’t bother posting the rules or tagging anyone on this one. For all that stuff, see here.
1. What’s your favourite time of day? I really love breakfast time round the table with the boys when we are in no hurry to go out anywhere. The boys are always on top form in the morning (unlike their mum!) and full of excitement as we make plans for the day ahead.
2. Where would you most like to visit and who with? I may be slightly distracted by this and unable to see beyond it but I have only just been alerted to the fact that Thomas the Tank Engine tours Britain and we could see him at a railway station, meet his friends and go for a ride! WOW! So yes, I’d most like to visit Thomas the Tank Engine at Bo’ness railway line with my toddler, who would be totally blown away.
3. Which superpower would you have for a day? I’m too big a scaredy cat to fly. I think being invisible would lead to upset… emm… the ability to grant three wishes to people – I’d like to be a genie in the lamp for a day!
4. Favourite song? There are so many… first dance was ‘Make you feel my love’. My twin & I’s song has always been Stealer’s Wheel ‘Stuck in the middle with you’. David Bowie’s ‘China Girl’ gives me goosebumps. REM’s ‘Losing My Religion’. Most of radiohead’s songs… Favourite must be my first dance song, the adele version.
5. Which skill would you like to learn? To knit!
6. What made you laugh today? I was talking to my boss about toilet training and he related the story of his friend who had taken his son to the cinema. His son proceeded to vomit profusely whilst in the cinema. They went to the toilets, stripped his vomit soaked clothes off, washed the boy as best they could then realised they had no spare clothes and there was nothing else for it – the boy left the cinema in his pants and trainers!
7. Ideal breakfast? I love breakfast… it’d have to be a delicious selection of fresh fruit (strawberries, melon, oranges, apples, grapes, blueberries) with yoghurt then coffee with croissants/pastries/muffins. Mmm!
8. Sunset or sunrise? Sunrise. The start of something special.
9. What’s your favourite board game? Cluedo!! See here!
10. Best biscuit to have with a cuppa? Now you’re asking. I do like those chocolate digestives with caramel.
11. Favourite place in the UK? I love Jura. It has family connections and it is just beautiful, the coastlines are stunning.
12. What are you looking forward to tomorrow? To (hopefully) making progress with my uni essay.