I have been tagged in an ‘I’m a Celebrity, Get Me Out Of Here’ inspired meme by Jenny at Mummy Mishaps. Originally started by Kate on Thin Ice. I’m not following the series this year but have done in the past so have a rough idea what it’s all about.
1. What one thing about being a parent makes you scream “get me out of here”?
The disorganisation really gets to me. I would most likely scream “get me out of here” on one of those days where everyone is ready to go – baby in a clean nappy and clean clothes, toddler dressed, dog walked, coats on – only for the baby to start pushing out a noisy, big poo and the toddler to shout “toilet, mummy!” while the phone is ringing and I can’t find my house keys.
2. What skills, if any, do you have which would be useful in the jungle?
I’m quite good at just getting on with things without feeling sorry for myself. Sometimes there’s nothing else for it.
3. How are you likely to annoy people if you were stuck with them for three weeks?
I’d probably be a bit too bossy for some people.
4. What’s the worst thing you have ever eaten?
A squid pizza while on a school trip to France. Never again.
5. What luxury item would you take into the jungle with you?
I’m guessing phones and laptops aren’t allowed as they’re contact with the outside world? In that case… cake!
6. What is the most daring thing you have ever done?
Wow… erm… probably getting a particular piercing, which I no longer have. So either getting the actual piercing or letting my husband remove it as the ball was stuck so wirecutters were involved!
7. Who would you miss the most if you went into the jungle with a bunch of strangers?
Definitely my children.
8. What celebrity, alive or dead, would you like to have with you in the jungle?
Someone musical who could bring a guitar and keep us all entertained. Bruce Springsteen would be good, he’s an awesome storyteller.
9. What would scare you about being in a jungle?
The state of my house when I eventually got home again! Sorry darling husband!
10. After leaving the jungle, you go to a luxury hotel. What would be the first thing you did on reaching your hotel?
Easy, eat cake! Closely followed by a long, hot shower!
11th mission should you choose to accept it is to tell us why the person who tagged you is a star:
I’ve never met Jenny in real life but she comes across as a very kind, positive and supportive person. The type of person I’d like to know in real life.
So now to pass this on. The rules are:
1) Answer the 10 questions and consider the mission
3) Come back and tell me you have done the questions so I can read them.